Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10 films which influenced me at different phases ......

hmm Just realized...

that my last blog was somewhere in 2011 ... maybe I  hit the writers block syndrome way too early.

so what do we speak about ..of course it has to be with respect to movies..

so let me talk about my top 10 favorite movies & the memories associated with it.

1. LAMHE  ( *****)




you can have a peek a boo here

well what do i say about this movie , Chandni had just released and I was head over heels over Sridevi. 

This was during my II PUC ( 12th grade) when Lamhe released . I was quite eager to watch it ..and so after my morning physics tuition ( we were very studious in II PUC rite  )  myself and a friend of mine bunked college and went all the way to Majestic - Santosh theater to watch the morning show ( it was the first show of the day).

For the next 3 hours I was in supreme bliss ... wow what an movie .. I was just mesmerized by  Sridevi , locations , story ...everything each frame was so colorful and presented so well.... Of course I don't believe I can write a review here because people will call me biased... and I am :)))

This went on ,After watching I forced my parents to watch , this means I watched it again in the same theater and what a co-incidence the friend of mine had also come again to watch the same with his brothers and sisters.  Of course we met and we said nice movie ..worth watching once !!!!!

This movie stayed with me for life I must say , the next step was when I was waiting for the video cassette release and bought the original one , and then it became a routine who-so-ever stepped into my house had to watch lamhe with me , so  you wont believe it .. in just 2 years I had watched the movie around 45 times.

45 times !!!!!!!! really .. till date this is the only movie where I can repeat  the whole movie with dialogues to anyone .... do not dare to challenge me on this !!!!!

Then came DVD days , and I again bought the DVD of the movie , at this point of time both my parents were irritated to the core if I even talk about Lamhe. 

Life moved on,  got married , moved abroad and  my better half shares the same sentiments for this movie. and you wont believe what I did....last august 2012.

On our last India vacation I bought the BLU RAY :))))) and people were like cmon  dude give us a break here.

But truly anything to watch LAMHE on the big screen , with a great print ... anytime ... every-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment